Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, May 19, 2014

What Me to Review Something?

Hello My Beauties,
          If you have are wondering about anything fashion or beauty related feel free to comment down below with any ideas you have concerning my blog. My goal is to help all of my readers to know what the ins and outs of today current fashion is. If you have any requests on tutorials, reviews, or articles that you would like to see on my blog, I would love to hear from you.

Also to give you a preview on my schedule, for the remainder of the school year I am hoping to update at least 3 times during the week and twice on the weekends. This way I have an opportunity to make them the best they can possibly be, while fitting in my busy schedule. However once summer roles around, I hope to update much more often. I will not be doing much this summer ( that I know of anyway ;) so I will have plenty of time to update.

So again feel free to comment on any of my posts ( this one included) and let me know what you would like to see!

<3<3<3<3<3<3
Stay Fabulous!
<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate