Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Match Made In Heaven



We all know that my motto is " never settle for anything less than fabulous" right? Well i just realized that I might have A sole mate in the fashion world that will agree with me.

Marshalls!

Their motto is " never pay full price for fabulous" and it isn't until just now that I really realized it. No wonder I've always loved their clothes. Marshalls is full of great items, on trend, at the best discounted prices. I mean Gucci is good and all but " ain't nobody got money for that". Wow that sounded a lot better in my head.  :).  Before I went on vacation I tried on some shorts at home and realized that I had grown out of all of them. So my mom and I headed over to Marshalls and got some really cute pairs. While at Marshalls I had an epiphany:

Sometimes clothing items may look extremely scary and hard to pull of on the hanger, but no matter what you have to give them a chance.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3
_________________________________________________________________________________
Photos used:

  • http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/piera78/Reviews/ProfileImage_Marshalls.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate