Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Super Store Spotting: Forever 21

As you all know, I'm always on the look out for great fashion opportunities. Today on the drive home from Sea Isle City, New Jersey, we stopped at this amazing mall, Christiana. They had amazing stores and shops including Forever 21. A lot of people talk about how amazing this store is so I decided to check it out for myself, and I was so glad I did. IT WAS AMAZING!

Forever 21 is stocked with all the latest teen trends and more. The clothing items were very good quality and priced well for the area. This one in particular was humongous! It was like being in fashion heaven. There were lots of articles in my size and a very large supply of XS (which I know are usually hard to find). 

I found some great things, but if I could I would buy literally everything in my size. The only question I have to ask is : Why do they not have one of these in my local mall??!!!!!!!


* I apologize for the lack of posting these last few days. I was on vacation



<3 Stay Fabulous <3
_________________________________________________________________________________
Photos I used in this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate