Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Bold Brow

If you have been living under a rock anytime between January and now you maybe a little confused about what I am talking about in this article. However for those of you who may be isolated from the media I am here to enlighten you on this subject I have been wrestling with: The Bold Brow.

Throughout my life, the older I got, the darker and thicker my eyebrows got. I absolutely hated it! They got so out of control I even started getting them waxed at like nine years old (not my idea but mom know best right?). I hated how they took over my face and I felt like I had two caterpillars growing out of my forehead. This year and the past one have shown though that maybe my " fuzzy caterpillars" aren't such a bad thing. 

This year I have really started branching out and experimenting with makeup, however filling in my brows seemed like a daunting and extremely difficult task. I had watched  millions ( over exaggeration ) of youtube videos but every time I did it I looked ridiculous. However when I finally mastered it, I loved how they looked. They framed my face and made my hazel eyes pop! 

I definitely recommend bold brows to top of any look. When going to a formal affair or just heading off for a night on the town, they are the perfect accessory. Team Bold Brows!

Here is a video from Style.com that I think does a really nice job explaining the process!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate