Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Into it or Over it: Maxi Skirts





Into It
The maxi skirt has been a summer staple since 1996 and most years since then. Its the mixture between bohemian and classy. It can make any girl instantly look lengthier. Is there a downside to this skirt of wonder? Well.... maybe. However they do not compare. If you love this summer staple as much as I do, here is a cool outfit to try! The scalloped crop top is from Pacsun. The skirt is from Charlotte Russe. The shoes are from Forever 21. The necklace is from Aeropostale.


<3 Stay Fabulous <3
_________________________________________________________________________________
 Photos I used in this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate