Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Prevention of Cake Face

Foundation, it can be a life saver to the acne prone or it can be the ultimate enemy. If applied wrong it can look streaky or it can look like you're wearing a mask. And we can not forget the ultimate catastrophe of Cake Face, putting way too much foundation on and not blending it in. Makeup is a tricky thing, if applied correctly it can be stunning and beautiful. However if not applied right it can look, well, trashy. This can be prevented with this amazing product called " The Beauty Blender".

This revolutionary product is made so foundation blends into your skin instead of sitting on top of it like a mask. It's soft, spongy, and super easy to use. I love this product so much.

At first I wasn't that impressed, until one day I lost it. I started using my regular products and everything was fine. When I found it and started using it again I loved it to pieces. It blended my makeup so flawlessly and made me feel a lot more confident about how my makeup looked.



_________________________________________________________________________________
For more information go to : http://beautyblender.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate