Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Summer Bucket List


Finally school is out and summer is here! Well sort of, right now it feels more like were back in March with the crazy out of the blue rain. This summer I have no obligations and I look forward to spending time with family and friends. I've been searching for the best things to do this summer and I think I've come up with the perfect list of beauty must do's this summer!

Find Your Signature Bright Nail Polish:


"neons 2014

call me anytime nothing's too taboo between us
-Essie
the essie 2014 neon collection celebrates stylish girls around the world struck by fashion fever.

This picture is from the Essie line. Neon's are the perfect staple for summer, there fun and flirty and great for the beach. I absolutely love Essie!
http://www.essie.com/Latest-Collections.aspx

Experiment with Color:

Now I've talked about cotton candy strands before and they still continue to be a huge trend. However if you're still to afraid to make the commitment, why not try hair chalk? Here is an article from Seventeen on how to achieve this new trend. Photo :http://www.angelprofessional.ca/products/hair-chalk/set-of-hair-chalk-in-24-assorted-colours.html
http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/blog/hair-chalking

Find Your New Waterproof Make Up Staple:

http://www.photosnack.com/FD98DE6569B/pdpabmff

Waterproof makeup is the way to go for summer. And with all the things you're planning to do this summer, its nice to save a little money. By this I mean you don't have to splurge on high end products to look fantastic, drug store products work just as well. These products were recommended by Zephyr Basine. They were the highest rated at CVS Pharmacy.


Get Some Vitamin D:

Just 30 minutes out in the sun is all you need to have a burst of energy. Also I have found that I get depressed when I sit at the computer too long and some time outside riding my bike is all I need to brighten up my day and clear my head.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate