Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy 88th Birthday Marilyn Monroe!






Marilyn Monroe was known for many things, her femininity and being a sex symbol, but most importantly for her style and class. Now I'm not to fond of the sex symbol part of her, however Marilyn was the ultimate style icon of her era.

Marilyn resembled old Hollywood glam at its finest. Even today her platinum blond locks and her bright red lips inspire many celebrity looks, like Christina Aguilera. I think what I like most about Marilyn is her " I could care less" attitude. This girl, this woman, did things her own way. She was a confident, curvaceous women that took the world  by storm. here are some of my favorite quotes from her.

" Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

" We should all start to live before we get to old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

" Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."

“To all the girls that think you're fat because you're not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”    

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate