Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th of July Inspiration

The fourth of July is just around the corner and boy am I excited! My favorite thing to do is watch fireworks and play volleyball. Most of all I love that you can wear patriotic colors and its actually socially acceptable! If you're searching for inspiration this Independence day, I've got some outfits for you to try.

Outfit 1: Dressy
The romper is from Charlotte Russe and the shoes + jacket is from Forever 21.


Outfit 2: Casual
The overalls are from Kohls. The vans are from vans. The top is from H&M.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate