Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My June Favorites

As June winds down I wanted to take a moment to share the makeup products I have been loving this month!

Makeup:
This is the Super BB Compact Cream, in the color light ,from Physicians Formula. I recently purchased this and I have to say it does an amazing job and delivers all of it's claims. I also find it interesting that its a compact cream rather than in a tube.  My friend recommended this brand because I am very prone to acne and say it has less oil in it.

This is the Bombshell Curvaceous mascara by COVERGIRL in the color very black. I love this mascara because it it double sided and very smudge proof. However it is not waterproof which is a little bit of a problem in the summer time. But when wearing a non-waterproof mascara, wait until it dries and then
coat it with waterproof mascara to insure the lack of raccoon eyes.

Of course we can't forget my beauty blender. This dupe doesn't work as well as my previous one, but I needed a new one because my old one... moved on to a better place * single tear*







Volumizing Mascara | LashBlast Volume Mascara I am in L-O-V-E with this mascara! It is the Lash Blast volume waterproof mascara from COVERGIRL. It is injected with Hydrofuge (?) supposedly. I don't know what that does exactly but I know I like it! It keeps my eye lashes up all day, it truly is waterproof, and it creates no clumps. The bristles are small and thin but the brush is big giving you perfect lashes.


This is the  ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in 01 Blackened black.  This eyeliner is great for tight lining because , unlike most pencils, this is SO soft and glides on super smooth.




This is the Maybelinne New York cover stick correcting concealer.  This is a yellow-------------> toned concealer which does a much better job at covering dark circles than a more white toned ones.




This is the mastershape brow pencil by Maybelinne New York. This is the first brow pencil i have ever used but it does an okay job. I also like that it comes with an attached spooli brush.



________________^                                                                                                                                    
This is the e.l.f hypershine gloss in the color flirt, and I love taking this on the go with me and it smells SUPER FANTASTIC! The only thing I don't like that I've noticed is that at the end of the day , the gloss dries and forms a line of residue on your lips. I also like that it comes with a nifty-difty brush and it cranks.







This is the COVERGIRL clean oil control pressed powder in 510. I love using this to set my foundation and concealer.  Another I love about this product is that it sucks up oil like nobodies business.
________________________
And lastly, this is the Revlon super lustrous lipstick in the shade 805 Kissable Pink. This is a great bright pink for summer. It is smooth and inexpensive but very beautiful!




I hope you found this helpful and enjoyed my favorites. If you purchase any of these items of the list I would love to know. Tweet me your pictures @FabulouslyMe21 with the hashtag #FabuFavs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Photos used:
  • http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/01/physicians-formula-super-bb-beauty-balm-cream-compact-spring-2014.html
  • http://www.covergirl.com/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/bombshell-curvaceous-mascara
  • http://closetbeautyjunkie.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/versus-beauty-blender-vs-dupes/
  • http://www.covergirl.com/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/lashblast-volumizing-mascara
  • http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Estee-Lauder-Pure-Color-Intense-Kajal-Eye/prod142440245/p.prod?srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=32-380902613-2&ecid=NMCIBizrateFeed&003=5839112&010=sku134921143
  • https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4422771985315430526?q=maybelline+cover+stick+corrector+concealer+yellow&rlz=1C1SKPC_enUS355US357&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw,pv.xjs.s.en_US.JrJfHfJxu8c.O&ion=1&biw=1920&bih=922&tch=1&ech=1&psi=2JXVU7KAFMaMyATMlYLwBQ.1406506598848.5&ei=65XVU-rGCMOZyATggYLICw&ved=0CIIBEKYrMAI
  • http://www.missnattysbeautydiary.com/2011/12/review-maybelline-mastershape-brow.html
  • http://wieniawski.blogspot.com/2012/04/elf-hypershine-lip-gloss-in-flirt.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate