Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Sunday, July 6, 2014

BEAUTY BUST


Like most girls, I absolutely, without a doubt, hate my pores. They are huge! So I was on the hunt for a pore eraser when I found this. I love the brand Baby Lips and was really excited about this new product that Maybelline came up with. I thought to myself " If this product is half as good as their lip sticks than I've got to give it a go".

WORST.PURCHASE.EVER

This product claims to be a corrector, but online it claims to also be a primer. For the primer half of it, it actually worked quite well. However the claims about pore erasing were totally false. I saw no intimidate difference and it made me break out. On top of all this, I have super oily skin and this was very greasy which didn't help me out at all. 

Baby Lips, please just stick to what you're good at.

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Photo used is from Ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate