Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Friday, July 25, 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Dressy Summer



I purchased this paisley maxi dress  at Forever 21. This dress makes me feel so glamorous and summery! Inside the skirt is a slip that actually only hits about mid thigh. I paired this dress with this beautiful goddess-like necklace which I also purchased from Forever 21 to give it at he glam factor. I topped it off with these  brown snakeskin sandals that I adore and my brown Nine West bag I got from a garage sale. I think I got it for around 3-5 dollars, so it ended up being a huge bargain. If your not into large bags, I also switched it out with this adorable army green wrist-let with Aztec detailing my mom got for me at Aeropostale. If you want to be a little more covered you could easily pair this outfit with a nice jean vest or jacket. However for me it was so hot out I had to let loose. Overall I think this outfit is perfect for a dressier summer day. may have had to pay my brother to take the pictures but I still love him to death! 

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate