Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Big Thank You

I just want to thank all of you for hanging with me this past week. I know there was an extreme lack of posting, but I do have a very good reason. My great-grandma has cancer. Because of this, we drove to Indiana to help move her and her husband to my grandpas house in Florida. We had to empty out the entire house and have a huge garage sale because, trust me, she had a LOT of small knickknacks! It was hard work but it was a good experience. I got to see my other great grandma and some other relatives too. I even got to ride a four wheeler for the first time...IT WAS SUCH A RUSH! On the way back we got to visit some friends in Ohio and do some shopping, which, I absolutely love to do. I even got to try the cotton candy frappe from Starbucks. It was really, really, good!!!!!!!

So If you would please keep my great grandma in your prayers and thank you for baring with me! 

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

__________________________________________________________________________________________
P.S My Best Friend is at Nationals for a Baton Competition so give her your love and wish her good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate