Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Whatever Wednesday: My Addiction

I have an addiction and it’s very serious. I've been struggling with it now for almost two years and no matter how hard I try it will never cease to exist. My addiction takes over every inch of my body. It controls me. I need to come clean. I am and addict, a COFFEE ADDICT!

I apologize if I made you think I had a life threatening problem, but it’s true I’m addicted to coffee. I love how coffee makes me feel. Drinking coffee to me is like breathing, if I don’t have it… well I might as well be dead.  Saying this, when I saw that Seventeen posted this SECRET STARBUCKS MENU I had to share it with you.  As your close personal friend I would never deprive you of delicious coffee delights.  So please, for the love of coffee, check it out!!!


<3 Stay Fabulous <3
___________________________________________________________________________________
Photo Used :
http://sweetsandthecity.tumblr.com/post/50962427189/mocha-cookie-crumble
Edited By: Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate