Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Top 7: Things That Make me Happy


  1. When it’s warm outside I love to ride my bike. When that first heat wave hits in the spring, I am out on the open road loving life!
  2. When I come home to my house after a long day or from a long vacation and just breathe in the familiarity. This is probably because even though I enjoy a “ go with the flow” kind of vacation, I would prefer to  have a plan. I love to have control.
  3.  Thunderstorms at night! I absolutely hate thunderstorms in the day, but when night comes around I love falling asleep to the sound of rain and thunder.
  4. Being truly inspired. I love the feeling of being on fire for something. Just that feeling you get when you know what you’re going to do, is going to make a difference and that you’re truly passionate for what you’re doing, makes me very happy.
  5. When I find a new song that I can jam out too that’s nothing like I've ever heard before. I love hearing new sounds and exploring what my likes and dislikes are, and how they've changed over the years. For example a few years back, I was the girl obsessed with Hannah Montana J. Ah Memories...
  6. The smell of chocolate chip cookies.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!
  7.   Singing.  I love to sing, all the time, everywhere. I’m an auditory learner which means I learn by listening. So sometimes during class I will be humming or softly singing and not even realizing it.
I would love to hear what makes you happy, feel free to comment down below!

<3 Stay Fabulous<3
______________________________________________________________________________________
Photos used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate