Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Top 6: Heat-less Summer Hairstyles




  1. French Braid Crown: This is one of the best ways to get hair out of your face, which is a must for hot sticky days.
  2. Beachy Waves:  I love doing beachy waves during the summer. They give off the impression of getting back from the beach, without actually going to the beach!
  3. Side Braid: This is super simple and so very cute. However, the only problem I have with this hairstyle is the fact that I have multiple layers in my hair so it makes it a little harder to do.
  4. Boho Tuck ‘n Cover: This hairstyle is super easy to do and definitely very bohemian and chic.  All you need for this hairstyle is a headband and some bobby pins.
  5. Side Fishtail braid: This hairstyle takes a little bit longer but is super cute and perfect for summer!
  6. Top Knot: This is a great hairstyle for when you need to rush out of the house really quick. Not only is  it very elegant, it stays out of your face too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tutorials On Each Hairstyle:
Photos used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate