Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's In My Pool Bag?


Tribal Tote - AĆ©ropostale®
On this second to last day of July I would like to take some time to just chill in the sun and the water before I want to start doing my back-to-school series. So I thought, what a better way to celebrate the end of July then go swimming in the 91 degree weather. 

Mascara always makes me feel a little bit more confident because my eyelashes stick straight out so it doesn't look like I have any at all if I don't curl them up. This mascara from Covergirl does an excellent job and the claims of its waterproofing super powers are totally correct. 
Honestly who doesn't love eos lip balms. Not only does it do a super job at moisturizing your lips, it smells fantastic.
Then of course you gotta have a swimsuit. For me its very hard to find swimsuits that fit because I am not that blessed, if you know what I'm saying. I purchased this swimsuit from walmart and the only down side to it is that I wore it to the lake because my other swimsuit broke and it turned blueish. GRRR

Other than that I have a pair of extra clothes, some sunscreen, a magazine, and some sunglasses from the dollar store ( fortunately they were actually on trend)!

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

What is your number one pool essential?

________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Photos used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate