Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Belated Fun Friday (OOPS)

Yesterday was Independence Day were I live and it totally rocked! In my community we have a mile long garage sale and everyone pitches in, its a really big deal. There's food and music, and not to mention some pretty sweet deals. I got some super cute items and a special gift from my youth pastors.


I also got to go swimming and see fireworks with my best friend. To round off the day we watched Mean Girls . I had so much fun and I hope you all did to! Comment below to tell me what your favorite July the 4th activity is...

<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate