Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, July 28, 2014

New Collection at Pac Sun

Kendall and Kylie Jenner's new " Back to School " collection is now out in all PacSun stores and I have to say while the clothes are perfectly on trend right now, some of the looks  would never even make it into a school .  Oh but how I wish they could! The looks from the new collection are fairly priced and figure flattering. However calling it a back to school collection is just unrealistic. I do understand though that other schools might have a more layed back dress code, but for me I probably wouldn't even be allowed to pass through the doors. Also I'm not really into showing my midriff unless I'm going swimming.
kendall-kylie Look 9
kendall-kylie Look 3

kendall-kylie Look 6

On the bright side, some of the looks are actually very appropriate and definitely up my alley. These looks are full of AMAZING bohemian patterns that are very summer, but the colors scream fall! They're perfect transitional pieces for every girl's wardrobe. Here is a link to check it out:http://www.pacsun.com/content/kendall-kylie.html

kendall-kylie Look 1kendall-kylie Look 2kendall-kylie Look 7


<3 Stay Fabulous <3
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Photos used :
  • http://www.pacsun.com/content/kendall-kylie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate